Finding my way through polymer clay!

I am a polymer clay artist on the coast of California. I am inspired by the shapes and colors of nature, especially the beauty you find in or near the ocean.


Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Bracelet Sets by Syndee Holt (due August 4)

Yay for the first tutorial (and keeping it really simple for this one)!  I have a wedding to go to next weekend and I am making my jewelry for the event.  I need a couple more bangles, and these are perfect-o!  The tutorial I am following can be found at:


Here is the final look of their version:


If you want your version posted along with mine, please email me your photo (and a small caption if you so desire) no later than Wednesday August, 4th at 6:00pm PST.  I'll update this post with results on Thursday the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment